preCharge Certified Payments Program
Reasons for a chargeback? Fraud, Unauthorized
Purchase or even Knowledge of Product of Services. No matter how good a fraud
screening service, no matter how secure a solution, there is no absolute
solution to prevent chargebacks but now you can prevent chargebacks from hurting your bottom line.
preCharge offers the industry's only Guarantee
Chargeback Prevention Warranty. That's right, if you receive a chargeback while
using the preCharge Certified Payments Program, you will not be liable for a
single chargeback. Does that mean you will not receive a chargeback? Absolutely
not, but that means when you receive a chargeback, preCharge will be there to
Why preCharge Certified Payments.
- Your Merchant Account, Your Gateway, Your
- Professionally-managed solution by dedicated
and experienced staff
- Increased order processing.
- Full International Transaction Support.
- 100% User Transparent, No User Registration
Our Full Service Approach
- Screen each transaction through the Global preCharge Payment Network.
- Manage the Chargeback Process from Start to
- Research every single chargeback, from order
process to delivery.
- Prepare rebuttal, proof and supporting
- Respond to chargeback notice and retrieval
- Reimburse merchant for all qualified transactions within 45 days.
Request More Information - NO OBLIGATION QUOTE
Each new application is screened for a history of
negative transaction activity and other negative history. preCharge
reserves the right to decline any merchant application at its own
discretion. At no time will preCharge Certified Payments cover claims related to merchant chargebacks, over billing or activity that violates merchant service terms of service or industry terms of service. preCharge Certified Payments is a warranty and not insurance, however, preCharge must adhere to the highest standards of security.
Believe it or not, I don't tell my competitors that I use preCharge. I want to have the upper-hand.
Jeffrey L., Brooklyn, NY
With preCharge Certified Payments, I always make sure the transaction is covered. I can't imagine doing business without it.
Robert Diener, Mt. Kisco, NY